Conversion of fats into muscles is the best option to get rid of unwanted fats and weight permanently. Healthy food selection containing protein as it’s most share can help not only in weight loss but also muscle building. Protein shake is always a good idea in such case. Muscle gain will automatically help in fat loss but one thing to remember as your fat is transformed to muscle it may change your body shape and inches but not the needle of the weight scale.
Three best recipes that can help in muscle gain but weight loss are
Table of Contents
1- Sour Chicken Salad For Weight Loss and Muscle Gain
Ingredients for Chicken
- Chicken breast – 1lb
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Soy sauce – 1tbs
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
- Fresh lime juice 2tbsp
Ingredients for Salad
- Red onion – 1 medium thin sliced
- Tomato – 2large diced
- Fresh spinach – 1/2bunch
- Boiled Corn – 1 cup
- Salt — pinch
- Sour cream – 1/2cup
- Fresh lime juice – 2tbs
- Chili powder – 1/2tsp
- Olive oil – 2tbs
- Cut chicken in pieces of bite size.
- In a bowl marinate chicken for half an hour with salt, garlic powder, soy sauce, lime juice, ACV and sesame seeds. Honey can also be added at this stage if want a sweet touch in sour.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry chicken bites from both sides until golden brown.
- When chicken is done take chicken out and add spinach to same pan. Cook it until tender and all of its water is evaporated.
- In a bowl add fried chicken bites, cooked spinach and all ingredients of salad and give a good mix.
- High protein chicken salad is ready.
2- Coconut and Almond Protein Shake Recipe For Weight Loss and Muscles Gain
- Vanilla-Almond milk (unsweetened) – 1cup
- Protein powder (chocolate flavor) – 1scoop
- Almonds – 10 to 12
- Grated coconut — 1tbs
- Almond extract – 1/2 tsp
- Ice – As needed
- Blend all of the ingredients but almonds in the blender and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Chop or slice almonds as you wish.
- Top the protein shake with chopped/sliced almonds and enjoy especially after workout if want to gain muscles.
3- Spinach Cheesy Meatball Pasta Recipe For Weight Loass
- Minced beef – 200gms
- Boiled Pasta – 1cup
- Red onion – 1medium diced
- Garlic paste – 1tbs
- Minced garlic – 2 cloves
- Raw spinach – 2cups shredded
- Tomato – 3small
- Marinara sauce – 4tbs
- Salt – To taste
- Black pepper – To taste
- Cumin – 1/2tbs
- Oil – 1tbs
- Parmesan cheese (low fat) – 1/4cup
- Chop beef, onion, garlic paste, 1/2 cup spinach, salt, pepper and cumin in chopper and make a smooth mixture.
- Make 2 to 3 meatballs of your desired size or as much are formed.
- Grease baking dish and bake meatballs in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and sauté minced garlic in it.
- Add tomatoes and remaining spinach in it. Fry both till both are soft and water is evaporated.
- Next add marinara sauce and cheese and stir two to three times.
- Now turn boiled pasta in the prepared sauce and add meatballs.
- Give a stir and cover the pan to give a simmer of 5 minutes so that all the ingredients get mix.
Enjoy this healthy and delicious pasta either in lunch or dinner to lose weight and muscle gain.